Dark Phoenix Academy
Go sign up for the Fun DPA Tournament Smile
Dark Phoenix Academy
Go sign up for the Fun DPA Tournament Smile
Dark Phoenix Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
d3ath r3ap3r
CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Vote_lcapCMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Voting_barCMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Vote_rcap 
ArcanaForce0
CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Vote_lcapCMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Voting_barCMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Vote_rcap 
Evil_Bakura
chocolate bites
Goombaprince
dew10
Crescent
SacredPheonix
Rand
Nico Robin
Latest topics
» Hey! I Am The Dark Duelist.
CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:06 am by ~The Dark Duelist~

» Thx man it was fun
CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:11 pm by Evil_Bakura

» Wazz up all
CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:49 am by Evil_Bakura

» Team Major Arcanum
CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:39 am by d3ath r3ap3r

» Malcolm198 Dorm Room
CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:11 pm by d3ath r3ap3r

» DORM REQUEST
CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:41 pm by ArcanaForce0

» CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell
CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:40 pm by ArcanaForce0

» War=DPA vs tS
CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:41 am by d3ath r3ap3r

» DPA Activity Suggestions
CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:36 am by d3ath r3ap3r

» left out :P
CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:33 pm by chocolate bites

» Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0
CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:21 am by ArcanaForce0

» Funny Comics section
CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:45 am by ArcanaForce0

DPA Chat
Affiliates
Empire of Darkness
Dark Monarch Academy
Light Duel Academy

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ArcanaForce0
Admin
Admin
ArcanaForce0

CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Empty
PostSubject: CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell   CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:24 am

Each Week (starting on Sunday), a new post will be made. Each post will have a theme card to be used. On Friday, voting will start. The person with the most votes wins. If Sunday comes by, and one of the contestants has not voted, he/she will receive a -10 to total score.

Rules
1.) Voting does NOT start until Friday. Once voting starts, you have until the end of Sunday to vote.
2.) Once voting starts, everyone who has entered must vote, otherwise, their total score will receive a -10.
3.) On Sunday, the one with the most combined points will be the winner.
4.) Do not post unless it is necessary, such as to post your card, vote, or ask a question about the card's effect/ruling and have it answered by its creator.
5.) For certain cards you have made, you can specify weather it's banned, limited, semi-limited, or unlimited, but this is optional.

Here is the site to make a yugioh card.
http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/

Theme of the Week - Create a Ritual Monster and a Ritual Spell to summon that monster

First Place: 50 DP
Back to top Go down
Evil_Bakura
Tester
Tester
Evil_Bakura

KCVDS Name : Food

PostSubject: Re: CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell   CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:10 am

This is my entry for this week. I hope that more will join this time. Only 3 was in the last one, and that isn't much.

CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Call_o10

CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Fallen10

Edit: If you people can't read the effect here is it:

"This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Call of the Fallen One". If this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon it from your graveyard during your 2nd Standby Phase after it was destroyed. Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can destroy 1 monster on the field. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn."
Back to top Go down
Nico Robin
Mod
Mod
Nico Robin

KCVDS Name : Nico Robin

PostSubject: Re: CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell   CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:15 am

chocolate bites wrote:
awesome i like it a lot hope they become real cards -_-

Don't post anything unless its to comment on something being wrong, posting entry, or voting.
Back to top Go down
ArcanaForce0
Admin
Admin
ArcanaForce0

PostSubject: Re: CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell   CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:20 am

CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell DarkElegantEgotist

CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell DemonicHarpie

Vote
Evil_Bakura: 7/10
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Evil_Bakura
Tester
Tester
Evil_Bakura

PostSubject: Re: CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell   CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:07 pm

The last time I checked ALL ritual monsters are Special Summon-only monsters (what people call Semi-Nomi) unless stated otherwise.

The "if this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon...." was not supposed to have "by a card effect your opponent controls". It was made so that even if you destroyed it, it's effect would still activate.

ArcanaForce0: 7/10 - The Spell card is formulated weird imo. I know that it's exactly like "End of the World", but that Ritual Spell is the only one worded like that. I would say that the "If you send send a "Harpie" monster..." effect is useless. The only reason to use ritual monsters is to use the Djinn support monsters, which would make that effect redundant.

Quote :
"While this card is face-up on the field, it's name is treated as "Harpie Lady" and it's Attribute is also treated as WIND. If you control another face-up "Harpie Lady" monster, when a "Harpie Lady" destroys a monster as a result of battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can remove it from play instead. Once per turn, you can remove 1 "Harpie" monster in your Graveyard from play to destroy 1 Spell or Trap card your opponent controls."

Red = Gramma
Yellow = How I think it should have been worded.

I felt like it's missing a "monster" after that "Harpie Lady". I just couldn't say it out loud. I kept freezing when I reached that point.
I changed it to "you can" instead of something you have to, because sometimes it is better to not remove it from play, and it's not like that it will suddenly be broken if you can choose to do it or not.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Bakura
Tester
Tester
Evil_Bakura

PostSubject: Re: CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell   CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:06 pm

Sorry for double posting, but there isn't long till voting ends and only 2 people has voted so far? DPA has been really dead lately, with almost no activity on this site.
Perhaps the higher-ups should try and think of something, to revive the members from the dead.
Back to top Go down
ArcanaForce0
Admin
Admin
ArcanaForce0

PostSubject: Re: CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell   CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:33 pm

Quote :
It's is a contraction for it is or it has.

Its is a possessive pronoun meaning, more or less, of it or belonging to it.

Grammatically speaking, the possessive form of it is its (not it's).

It's is only it is, and does not mean possession. Also, many actual TCG cards have Face-Up capitalized. Specifying that "Harpie Lady" is a monster is optional (since it has to be a monster to destroy by battle) and I am not making the removing from play optional.

EDIT:
I guess its a tie. Going to wait until DPA grows in population to cont. CMotW
Back to top Go down
Evil_Bakura
Tester
Tester
Evil_Bakura

PostSubject: Re: CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell   CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:53 pm

I don't know where I got the it's from. When I look a the cards in kcvds it says its most of the times. Guess I need some glasses.

I only looked at the first 40 cards, but they all said face-up without it being Capitalized.

I know it's optional, I just had a hard time reading the text out loud, so I put a "monster" in there.

I don't see why you don't want it to be optional.
Back to top Go down
ArcanaForce0
Admin
Admin
ArcanaForce0

PostSubject: Re: CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell   CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Ops, I thought I locked xD

Anyway, the reason why it's optional is because a Spell or Trap card cannot destroy a card by battle (except for Emb. of Anub. or equivalent) so really why is there a need?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell   CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell
Page 1 of 1