Dark Phoenix Academy
Go sign up for the Fun DPA Tournament Smile
Dark Phoenix Academy
Go sign up for the Fun DPA Tournament Smile
Dark Phoenix Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
d3ath r3ap3r
Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Vote_lcapArchtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Voting_barArchtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Vote_rcap 
ArcanaForce0
Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Vote_lcapArchtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Voting_barArchtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Vote_rcap 
Evil_Bakura
chocolate bites
Goombaprince
dew10
Crescent
SacredPheonix
Rand
Nico Robin
Latest topics
» Hey! I Am The Dark Duelist.
Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:06 am by ~The Dark Duelist~

» Thx man it was fun
Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:11 pm by Evil_Bakura

» Wazz up all
Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:49 am by Evil_Bakura

» Team Major Arcanum
Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:39 am by d3ath r3ap3r

» Malcolm198 Dorm Room
Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:11 pm by d3ath r3ap3r

» DORM REQUEST
Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:41 pm by ArcanaForce0

» CMotW 3 = Ritual Monster/Ritual Spell
Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:40 pm by ArcanaForce0

» War=DPA vs tS
Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:41 am by d3ath r3ap3r

» DPA Activity Suggestions
Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:36 am by d3ath r3ap3r

» left out :P
Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:33 pm by chocolate bites

» Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0
Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:21 am by ArcanaForce0

» Funny Comics section
Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:45 am by ArcanaForce0

DPA Chat
Affiliates
Empire of Darkness
Dark Monarch Academy
Light Duel Academy

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ArcanaForce0
Admin
Admin
ArcanaForce0

Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Empty
PostSubject: Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0   Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:23 pm

Each Week (starting on Sunday), a new post will be made. Each post will have a theme card to be used. On Friday, voting will start. The person with the most votes wins. If Sunday comes by, and one of the contestants has not voted, he/she will receive a -10 to total score.

Rules
1.) Voting does NOT start until Friday. Once voting starts, you have until the end of Sunday to vote.
2.) Once voting starts, everyone who has entered must vote, otherwise, their total score will receive a -10.
3.) On Sunday, the one with the most combined points will be the winner.
4.) Do not post unless it is necessary, such as to post your card, vote, or ask a question about the card's effect/ruling and have it answered by its creator.
5.) For certain cards you have made, you can specify weather it's banned, limited, semi-limited, or unlimited, but this is optional.

Here is the site to make a yugioh card.
http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/

Theme of the Week - Create a field spell for a legal TCG archetype (such as Blackwings, Lightsworn, Six Samurai, ect.)

First Place: 50 DP

Last edited by ArcanaForce0 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evil_Bakura
Tester
Tester
Evil_Bakura

KCVDS Name : Food

PostSubject: Re: Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0   Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:24 am

I haven't tryed making a card before, so it's not that good. Had no idea how to get pictures so just searched google a bit. Unfortunatly I don't know how to remove the thing that's on the picture.

Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Card_o11

If the text is too hard to read:

Place 1 Counter on this card each time a monster(s) is Special Summoned from either player's deck. Once per turn, you can remove a number of Counters to activate one of the following effects:
-1: Increase the ATK of all "Gladiator Beast" monsters you control by 100 points for each Counter on this card.
-3: 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster you control cannot be destroyed by battle this turn and you take no battle damage. This effect can be activated during either players turn.
-5: Select 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster in your graveyard and Special Summon it to the field. It is treated as being Special Summoned by the effect of a "Gladiator Beast" monster.
Back to top Go down
Goombaprince
Uria Red
Uria Red
Goombaprince

KCVDS Name : Goombaprince

PostSubject: Re: Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0   Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:09 am

A much better and more relevent entry this time...

Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Clock_10

Spell Effect:
During each of your opponent's Standby Phases, Place 1 Clock Counter on this card. While there are 4 or more Clock Counters on this card, You do not take any Battle Damage and your "Destiny Hero" monsters cannot be destroyed by Battle. Once per turn you may remove any number of Clock Counters to Special Summon one "Destiny Hero" Monster with a Level equal to the amount of Clock Counters you removed.
Back to top Go down
http://stormforce.ipbfree.com/index.php?
ArcanaForce0
Admin
Admin
ArcanaForce0

PostSubject: Re: Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0   Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:34 pm

Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 DarkWorld

When the effect of a "Dark World" monster resolves, place 1 counter on this card. All "Dark World" monsters gain ATK equal to the number of counters on this card x 100. Once per turn, you can remove any amount of counters from this card and activate an effect based on the number of counters removed.
● 1: Discard 1 card. ● 2: Draw 1 card. ● 3: Draw 1 card, then discard 1 card. ● 4: Add up to 3 "Dark World" monsters in your Graveyard to your hand, then discard 1 card.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Bakura
Tester
Tester
Evil_Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0   Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:40 pm

I believe voting has begun:

Goombaprince: 7/10 - The effect and name looks a lot like Clock Tower Prison, but the last part is different. I do think it isn't that useful since there is no way it will stay on the field for long enough to be able to revive anything useful.

ArcanaForce0: 8/10 - Picture looks nice, but it's a little to "real" looking in my opinion. It wouldn't hurt if the effect was better, because I actually think it's a little underpowered, but I do believe it could be quite useful.
Back to top Go down
ArcanaForce0
Admin
Admin
ArcanaForce0

PostSubject: Re: Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0   Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Evil_Bakura: 7/10
Could be a bit OP. Also, conditions for placing Spell counters is the same as for the actual GB field spell

Goombaprince: 5/10
To simmular to the actual D-Hero field spell.

(Personally, i think both of you should of picked a fieldspell-less archtype)
Back to top Go down
Evil_Bakura
Tester
Tester
Evil_Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0   Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:58 pm

I actually didn't think they had one until I was just about to post it and I saw it, but I didn't want to redo it so I just went with it.
And yes I noticed it has the same conditions as the other field spell, but it really was the most obvious one.
Not OP imo, but I guess that's up to each persons view.
Back to top Go down
Nico Robin
Mod
Mod
Nico Robin

KCVDS Name : Nico Robin

PostSubject: Re: Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0   Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:34 pm

Evil: 8/10
Goomba: 6/10
Arcana: 8/10
Back to top Go down
Evil_Bakura
Tester
Tester
Evil_Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0   Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:26 am

The voting is over? Seems Arcana won. Gratz with that Smile
Back to top Go down
ArcanaForce0
Admin
Admin
ArcanaForce0

PostSubject: Re: Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0   Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:21 am

Goomba: 7 + 5 + 6 -10 = 8
Arcana: 8 + 8 = 16
Bakura: 7 + 8 = 15

Sorry for taking so long, lol
As the winner, I'll pick the next theme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0   Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archtype Field Spell - Winner = ArcanaForce0
Page 1 of 1